The new Bio-Simplex® carboys maximize space and provide ergonomic features with superior functionality. Manufactured from high-quality polypropylene, Bio-Simplex carboys range in size from 5L to 40L. The carboy body has a wide mouth for easy filling and cleaning. The top and bottom handles have a secure full-hand grip for lifting, pouring and transporting. Certified graduation marks are molded and large in size to provide clearly identifiable volume levels with ± 5% accuracy. All Bio-Simplex carboy system components are autoclavable.
Bio-Simplex carboys are outfitted with EZ Top® container closures and are available with or without an autoclavable spigot. Carboy bodies can also be manufactured from HDPE and PETG.
Visit our online store to order your Bio-Simplex Carboy System today.
Features & Benefits
- Optional interchangeable autoclavable spigot
- Minimum dead volume
- Large top and bottom handles for secure lifting, pouring, transporting
- Fully autoclavable
- BPA free
- Gamma-irradiation and autoclave stable
- Meets 21 CFR 177 criteria for indirect food contact
- USP Class VI
- Delivered with Certificate of Compliance & Irradiation, where applicable
- Bio/Pharmaceutical, Vaccine and Botanical Manufacturing
- Sterile Liquid Storage
- Bulk Media & Chemical Storage
- Liquid Waste Storage